To Log in to 24-7 Home Search or Sign Up for a New Accountclick here
Find Your Perfect Home
We feature an extensive portfolio of commercial real estate services. With over 25 years of excellence in the Hudson Valley, our trusted business relationships give us access to the finest commercial properties in the region.
1100 Rte 55
LaGrangeville, NY 12540
Commercial & Investment Services
When you are searching for your ideal commercial property, our specialists conduct research based on your criteria and lead you to the most suitable opportunities available in the market, assisting you in making the evaluation between choices. For industrial properties, our experts assist you in identifying the best location for development and guide you through any governmental restrictions.
Once you decide to sell or lease, a tailored marketing program will be designed and implemented to find the right buyer, tenant or lessee.
- Lease/Purchase Negotiations Determine your points of leverage early in the transaction and establish a competitive negotiating environment to achieve the best-cost alternative for you.
- Sale of Existing Properties Determine value of property by analyzing existing improvements, tenancy and expansion opportunity.
- Acquisition/Transaction Management Survey market to identify viable lease or purchase alternatives; establish competitive negotiating environment; request proposals and analyze alternative scenarios, and continue negotiations to achieve best-cost alternative.
- Municipal Incentive Negotiations Negotiate with governmental agencies to secure tax abatements, rebates and significant savings that enhance your bottom line.
- Property Consolidation/Expansion Studies Identify and analyze the economic and non-economic impacts, including rent, expenses, image, transportation, timing and space efficiencies.
- Merger/Acquisition Consulting Analyze opportunities for consolidation of duplicate facilities, resulting from company mergers/acquisitions.
- Micro/Macro Location Studies Analyze and compare qualitative and quantitative factors such as employment, real estate, demographics, incentives, traffic flow, airport accessibility and quality of life measures in your relocation search.
- Disposition Management Design and manage a real estate disposition strategy that will return the most value to you in the disposition of excess space from negotiating a lease termination to marketing a property for sublease or sale.