The following questions will help identify how finding and buying a home can be an enjoyable experience for you.
- How far along are you in the home finding process: just thinking about the possibility of buying a home, or definitely committed to making a move? How long have you been looking for a home?
- Why are you contemplating the purchase of a home at this time?
- What is your time frame? Is there a definite time by which you must be settled in your new home?
- Who will be included in the home finding and buying decisions?
- Have you ever purchased a home before? If so, how many, and how recently?
- Thinking of previous home finding experiences, what were the most positive features of those experiences? If you have never bought a home before, what are you looking forward to most in the experience?
- Were there any unpleasant features of your previous home finding experiences that you hope to avoid this time? If you are buying your first home, are there any problems or concerns you are worried about
- How do you plan to handle the financing of your new home? Are you aware of your financing options?
- What are your expectations of your real estate professional? What specific services and support do you expect?
The process of finding and buying a home typically includes many of the following elements. Your Prudential Serls Prime Properties real estate professional will be your resource and guide every step of the way.