Welcome to Chesterfield! Presenting a 'hard to find' 1st floor Belmont model 1BR with its own private detached deeded garage!
This immaculate & spacious garden ranch condo is tucked away in rear of complex yet convenient to everything in downtown Stamford:
shops, restaurants, parks, RR, nightlife! Most activities just a walk away!
Washer/dryer in unit.
Hot water heater(2016). Washer(2019).
Living room w/fireplace.
X-large master bedroom with excellent closet space.
Dining area w/ sliders to deck for relaxing.
Additional unassigned parking for residents and guests readily available.
Manned guard booth for added security.
Don't forget the 2 pools for next summer enjoyment & relaxation!
Reasonable common charges & a well managed association!
- Zoning Multi Res
- Year Built 1984
- Style Ranch
- Sq Ft Total 885
- Neighborhood Mid City
- Pets Allowed Yna Yes
- Pets Allowed Info Yes per condo rules
- HOA Fee Frequency Monthly
- Property Tax $4,879
- HOA Fee Amount 309
- County Or Parish Fairfield
- Complex Name Chesterfield
- Bank Owned Property Y/N 0
- Association Fee Includes Security Service, Grounds Maintenance, Trash Pickup, Snow Removal, Property Management, Pool Service, Road Maintenance
- Association Amenities Pool
- Appliances Included Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer
- Room Count 5
- Pool Description In Ground Pool
- Interior Features Cable - Available
- Heat Type Heat Pump, Hot Water
- Heat Fuel Type Electric
- Exterior Siding Shingle
- Exterior Features Deck
- Cooling System Central Air
- Construction Description Frame
- Baths Half 0
- Baths Full 1
- Basement Description Crawl Space
- Swimming Pool Y/N 1
- Rooms Total 4
- Direct Waterfront Y/N 0
- Lot Description Level Lot, Treed
- Garage Parking Info Detached Garage, Unit Garage, Off Street Parking
- Flood Zone Y/N 0
- Waterfront Description Not Applicable
- Water Source Public Water Connected
- Sewage System Public Sewer Connected
- Elementary School Per Board of Ed
- High School Per Board of Ed