Sitting on a quiet cul-de-sac right in the historic Village of Sloatsburg, NY, find 97 Grant Street S. nestled on two acres of land enclosed by woods & charming views of the Ramapo River. Builder owned, this property provides a sense of privacy desirable to any homeowner, and was designed and constructed with the highest standards.
The spacious entry foyer welcomes you into the home's main level where glistening, Birchwood floors guide you through the formal dining room, living room with cozy, wood-burning fireplace, family room/den area, full bath and large eat-in kitchen. A pair of sliding glass doors lead right out to the backyard where you will find a large deck perfect for entertaining.
The 2nd level feat. a lrg master suite w/ beautiful vaulted ceilings, jacuzzi tub & balcony. Three more bedrooms, hall closets providing extra storage space and an additional, lrg bath on this level.
Incl full walk-out basement, with 8-foot ceilings and attached, one-car garage.
- Adult 55 Community 0
- County Or Parish Rockland County
- Hamlet Sloatsburg
- Tax Amount 19423
- Tax Year 2017
- Year Built 1995
- Air Conditioning Window Units
- Amenities Balcony,Cathedral/Vaulted/High Ceiling,Close to Bus,Close to Park,Close to Railroad,Close to School,Close to Shops,Cul-De-Sac,Deck,Eat in Kitchen,Energy Star Doors,Energy Star Windows,Formal Dining Room,Foyer,Hardwood Floors As Seen,Laundry Room/Private,Master Bath,Near Public Transportation,Porch,River,River Views,Scenic View,Walk Out Basement,Water View,Wood Burning Stove
- Attic Description Full, Pull Stairs, Unfinished
- Basement Description Full, Unfinished, Walk Out
- Garbage Public
- Heating Fuel Natural Gas
- Heating Type Base Board
- Hotwater Gas Stand Alone
- Lot Size Area 2
- Parking 1 Car Attached, Driveway
- Room Count 13
- Siding Description Cedar Shake
- Sq Ft Total 2,520
- Style Colonial
- Total Rooms Finished 13
- Lot Description Level, Partly Wooded
- Village Sloatsburg
- Water Description Municipal
- School District Ramapo-Suffern
- Elementary School Sloatsburg
- Middle School Suffern
- High School Suffern