Once you decide to sell or lease, a tailored marketing program will be designed and implemented to find the right buyer, tenant or lessee.
Selling your home in today’s market
Selling a home in today's market can be challenging unless you have the help of a real estate specialist. Our associates are professional, full-time REALTORS® who are experts in all aspects of the real estate transaction, from marketing and negotiation to closing.
Our marketing plan
Consumers do not look to a single source to purchase a home. They are researching and shopping on the internet, in local papers and in the real estate sections of a vast array of publications.The Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Hudson Valley Properties marketing plan targets your property to the consumer using traditional print media, public relations, direct marketing and superior Internet exposure. Our experience has shown that full exposure of your property in multiple mediums is the best way to reach the largest potential buyer pool.
The following is our company's plan for marketing your property.
- Submit your home to the Multiple Listing Service, one of the most visible and valuable mediums for selling a home
- Place a "For Sale" sign on your property to attract potential purchasers
- Install a secure lockbox for easy access to the real estate community
- Present your property to our company sales staff through our weekly tour
- Promote your home to fellow REALTORS®; as the largest real estate firm in the Hudson Valley, your property instantly reaches 300 associates under the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Hudson Valley Properties umbrella
- Discuss with you the preparation of your property for marketing
- Educate you about the real estate market and continually update you as to any changes that may affect the sale of your property
- Contact residents in your surrounding area through a direct marketing campaign
- Hold public open houses and invite cooperating brokers in your area to view your home
- Prepare a customized marketing schedule to ensure maximum exposure for your property
- Market your home to buyers worldwide via the internet, reaching the most popular and powerful real estate web destinations 24/7
- Discuss with you the various methods of financing that your buyer may want to use
- Provide cooperating agents current information about your property
- Follow up on all showings of your property for response and comments
- Keep you well informed of the activity on your property
- Represent you at the presentation of all offers and help negotiate the best possible price and terms
- Interact, on your behalf, after the offer has been accepted, with the inspectors, appraisers, lenders and buyer to accomplish a successful close
The in-house marketing department at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Hudson Valley Properties works closely with our associates to create direct marketing programs using professionally designed postcards, flyers, eCards and eBrochures to proactively promote your property.